 Year / 2001 / 698
  Re: a bad pic of the new Jurassic Park dino set

(...) Wow! My first reaction to the overhead shot was that the folks who had put the diorama together had placed a dino from another line in with the LEGO stuff, but on closer inspection it seems to be a buildup from the Dinosaur set pieces. Really, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

  Re: a bad pic of the new Jurassic Park dino set

(...) As far as I can tell all the dinosaurs in the picture(except for the Spinosaurus/T-Rex) are using the same head, if in different colors.The thingy sticking off the Pteranodon's head is a tail piece. Having seen the older pictures of these (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)