 Year / 2001 / 639
  Re: Creator scourge strikes again!

in article G85sKw.DrI@lugnet.com, Kevin Zwicker at kevin1@netrover.com wrote on 2/2/2001 8:07 PM: (...) Yuck. An unholy union of minifigs and Bellville. Why didn't we have those weird Bellville people sterilized while we had the chance? Rob (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator scourge strikes again!

(...) I seem to be one of the minority of people that thinks these figs are o.k. They are nicely and more realistically proportioned than minifigs (I bet they are in scale with a lot of Miniland structures) and I think the ball socket head is nice. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator scourge strikes again!

(...) I am wondering if these Creator figures are the same size range as Fabuland figures? [This would make them smaller than Mickey and Minnie, which would be my preference.] Does the head have the same pivoting movement that a Fabuland animal has? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)