 Year / 2001 / 592
Re: LoM - Explorer's symbol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 02:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Jeff Johnston writes:
I took my first really close look at the
Life on Mars human sets today in a Target,
and had to struggle to keep from laughing
out loud.  I had never noticed the little
symbol on the circular tile before.  The
LEGO-ized version of da Vinci's famous
study of the human figure is too perfect.

You're kidding, right?!?!?!

Cool!  I've gotta go get me one of these now...I was going to get my brother (a
graphic designer & artistic type of guy) to make a study of the minifigure!

:)

James