 Year / 2001 / 589
Re: Another new Martian set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:41:58 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Robert Brunskill writes:
The new Mania magazine  has a section on page 4 about an exclusive 'alien
encounter kit' available from Quaker. Send in 24 packets from instant
oatmeal (I suppose I could make oatmeal cookies with it?).

Looks like an alien on a small hovercraft and a human on a big-wheeled bike.

Rob

I found one similar to it at the East Lansing Meijers in Michigan, except it
had a actual set with it...it had 7311, a rovewr that used r2 heads for
wheels, and an alien hover-ski-thing. Alien discovery I think.

BTW , when is LoM goinna get put up in lugnet.space?

Rick