 Year / 2001 / 359
358  |  360
Subject:
2001 Cleveland Sighting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 23:10:49 GMT

Target has all the new Star Wars sets (I picked up the AT-ST today), and the
smallest 3 LoM sets.  They may have had more LoM sets that sold, but I
didn't see any price tags for them.  I'm considering buying the $50
Podrace/Lightsaber Duel/Droid Fighter package and re-selling it to Toys 'R'
Us down the road for full price...a little shady, but hey! I'd only do it
once and I AM short on cash.  It would go right back into Legos, though; I'd
get one or both of the LoM mechs with the profit...

Brian