 Year / 2001 / 347
Re: 2001 instruction manual marketing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 01:58:58 GMT

In the 8448 manual, if I am not mistaken, there are 'plugs' for other models

Adam
"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message
On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 02:50:42AM +0000, John Radtke wrote:
Who else has noticed that the 2001 instruction manuals now include • catalog
page type plugs for the new product lines?  They've never done that • before
have they?  That will lend an interesting obsolescent feel to • instruction
manuals as they age.  I wonder if they will reprint them in successive • years
to show the next new year sets.

I thought this was done before - didn't the Expert Builder sets come with
ad pages in the instructions?

FUT lugnet.year.2001

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:630_2>:  Diplomat Set (Samsonite/BASIC), '71, 630 pcs, Unknown figs