 Year / 2001 / 303
    Re: 2001 - The year we don't pay retail —Adrian Drake
   Except for the occasional necessity to finish a project NOW NOW NOW, I haven't bought full-price lego in years. I take advantage of all the BOGO 50% sales, as well as hit the after christmas sales with a vigor as well. It shouldn't be too much of a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

        Re: 2001 - The year we don't pay retail —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I would have to agree with Adrian. This isn't a real difficult challange for me. Being a parts fan, and not so much a set fan, buying on discount has become the standard. Like Adrian though I do occasionally buy at full retail if I have a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)