 Year / 2001 / 165
Re: Those ol' Lego Star Wars problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 02:10:45 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Grant Macmillan writes:
The Lego StarWars sets came out at my 11th birthday time, so I got all the
sets with my birthday money and stuff. The problem was that I didn't have
stuff like a Lego Chewbacca or Imperial Shuttles to complete my collection.
I cut up pieces, painted them (unsuccessfully) and mixed them to make things
to fit in, but no luck. I decided to quit altogether and took apart my
models for normal Lego building and whoosh, several months later I notice
the A Wing and Millenium Falcon are available, and just looking at the new
stuff in the 2001 catalogue made me rip my hair out!!! Why oh why didn't
Lego release all the Star Wars sets at the same time?

Admiral of the Fleet Grant Macmillan, owner of LegoWars 2000 (
http://legowars.cjb.net )

Cuz they're mean.