 Year / 2001 / 118
Re: About these new LEGO Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:34:47 GMT

These racers remind me of toys from cereal boxes, Cap't Crunch in
particular, in the 70's.

Bryan

"Timothy Jones" <timothyj10@juno.com> wrote in message
What are your thoughts on the new LEGO Racers?
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys11.jpg
How many pieces do you think those cars are made of? And I thought Town • Jr.
1-piece wheelsets were bad!!!!