 Year / 2001 / 108
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:42:35 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

I hate to say anything too mean about it, so I'll just say that if it gets
cancelled before the product line actually comes out, it'll be the first
set that I wouldn't be sad to see cancelled.  :-)
I am really looking forward to this set, not as a set but as a parts
pack. Its the only set to date that has the small decorative panels in
white. It also has a number of other parts in white and some in black.

Plus its the only set that has white throwbot feet (I am trying to get
throwbot feet in every color for some reason)

Hmm... Can we call it some kind of fetishism?..:-)

Selçuk