 Year / 2001 / 106
Re: Life on Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
It looks like some kind of new "pneumatic" system... I wonder what kind of
things shoot through these...

I think you shoot the smurf-alien people through them...?

--Todd

I believe you are correct.  Look at this picture:
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys08.jpg
It has little pictures of aliens shooting through the tubes.  And there's a
picture of a mechanism that looks like it switches the tubes so that only
one can be operational at a time.  Pretty odd.  But pretty interesting at
the same time.

-Nick