 Year / 1986 / 7
    Part numbers begin appearing on bricks in 1986 —Kevin Salm
   After some investigating and the opportunity to build two MIB Lego sets from 1986, I have concluded that this was the year that Lego elements began to appear with their official part number. The two 1986 sets I recently opened were from Town, but (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.year.1986, lugnet.db.inv)