 Western/Wild West / 97
    Price at local Value City Store —Anthony Kummer
   At my local value city store they have a wild west pack that has a playstage and two sets. It is priced at 6.99 (I think or 7.99.) I am a castle guy mostly but is that a good price? It comes with a cart some horses and a total of six people. Tony (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Price at local Value City Store —Frank Filz
    Anthony Kummer wrote in message ... (...) playstage (...) mostly (...) six (...) That's a decent price, though TRU was clearing them out for $4 last year. Just curious, where are you located? I live in Raleigh NC, but have visited a Value City in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Price at local Value City Store —Anthony Kummer
    (...) I live in Southern Indiana, just a few minutes north of Lousiville KY. The value city has only a few lego sets. But they all seam cheap/ I was thinking of buying that set to make peasants for my Castle themed Kingdom. I haven't checked any of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.western)