 Western/Wild West / 93
    Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme) —David Little
    (...) Thanks, I think I remember seeing that. It might cost a little bit too much to buy all those sets for just the hats tho. Especially as poor as I am :) David (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

        Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme) —Mike Kane
   I've got a few good heads you could use for Confederate soldiers in mind. An obvious choice is the guy with the black beard (red Imperial guards with tricornes, Fright Knight with silverball armor). Sparks' head would work pretty well, I think. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)