 Western/Wild West / 675
Re: Cliff Dwelling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:50:48 GMT

In lugnet.western, Nathan Todd writes:

       Nice! Good to see some posts in western. Well scaled down from the
pics. Out of curiosity did you see the ruins and want to build them (as in
personaly) or were you just looking on the web?

No, I've never been there, but I've always been fascinated by them.  Then
last year my sister's family went to Mesa Verde on vacation and showed me
lots of pictures, which I suppose was the more immediate inspiration.

Bruce