 Western/Wild West / 669
  A store front moc

Hi, While working on a Medieval Marketplace I came up with this. It so reminded me of something you would see in a mexican/western movie I thought I'd post it here. (It will not appear in any castle village). Sorry about the bad pics (snapped (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: A store front moc

(...) does have the flavor of a mexican-style building you'd see in a western. I really liked the way you used the angled facet bricks on the corners along with the arches - flows nicely. Also liked your use of the 4x4 round brown bricks as columns. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.western)

  Re: A store front moc

(...) Thanks Greg, I liked the look of this myself, though I'm not sure why :). Always nice to see someone else drop by .western! God Bless, Nathan (feel free to contact me: njt@london.com ) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.western)