 Western/Wild West / 663
  Re: Lego-set 5923

Hi Hans, I ran a search on www.brickset.com, and it turns out it is a LEGO product indeed: (URL) dunno if it qualifies as a "set" (cannit be played with?), but it is definetely LEGO. HTH, Pedro (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Lego-set 5923

(...) I was at Legoland this August and they are selling these picture frames. I don't think I'd really count this as a "set", but you could treat this as a Western accessories pack--assuming, that is, that these are seperate pieces and not glued (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.western)