 Western/Wild West / 648
647  |  649
Subject:
Wild West at BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:46:34 GMT

Anyone planning to do or display anything Wild West related at BrickFest
this year?  I noticed that this theme is ranked dead last on the list of
interests for registered attendees.

If I have time to throw something together (along with everything else I
want to do for the 'Fest) I was thinking about doing a diorama with my
Confederate soldiers.  I'd probably end up putting them in the Miscellaneous
MOC's room.

The only WW-themed display I remember from last year was one of those
"enclosed in a plastic dome" retail store displays that included a few of
the cowboy sets.

Surely someone has a mega-Fort Legoredo they'd like to bring and display...

Regardless - I'll see y'all there!

Greg