 Western/Wild West / 640
  Re: Zorro

(...) * * * * * * * Great job! Looks like someone else stays up late at night watching Zorro Reruns on the Disney Channel. Excellent recreation!!! Ray (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Zorro

(...) Oh hey, can't speak for Jon, but that's what *I* was refering to: the reruns. Not the original run. No, no, no. Bruce (vowing not to recite TV songs that date him again) Happy trails to you, until we meet again.... Put another candle on my (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.western)