 Western/Wild West / 580
    Re: Fort Legoredo Spotted in TRU Metrotown —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Unfortunately I think so too. I really want a Hideout and about ten Frontier Patrols (cavalry army builder pack) to finish out my Western collection. Rapid River Village is really cool, BTW. Get this one to fill all your Indian needs. All the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fort Legoredo Spotted in TRU Metrotown —Tim Tosino
   (...) I thought that Rapid river village is kinda over priced though. I think it was nearly $100 for a bunch of tepees and burps. I personally would rather buy the Fort. My thought here is that the Indian stuff never sold because the West Coast (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fort Legoredo Spotted in TRU Metrotown —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) It's actually a really fun set. There are several little traps over on the bluff part, pluss you get lots of accessories, animals, two horses, the canoe, seven figs (all the Indian figs). I got mine for much less on e-bay, but the rereleased (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping)