 Western/Wild West / 567
Re: Western is back at S@H.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:43:35 GMT

In lugnet.western, Joakim Olsson writes:
Do not know if you guys have seen it. But it´s a new Theme called "Western"
on Lego S@H website.

how could you not see it...its been like that for at least a couple weeks
now...

but thanks for pointing it out!!

Benjamin Medinets

(who secretly hopes that maybe gold city junction will also make its re-
appearance for piece selection)

(The Swedish page, no not know about the other countries)
Fort Legoredo 6762, Sheriff´s lockup, 6764 and Rapid River Village, 6763 is
available at the moment.
Play Well!
/Joakim