 Western/Wild West / 554
553  |  555
Subject:
Western Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:30:17 GMT

I am just getting back into the Lego Western theme and I have 2 16-man troops
of Blue cavalry and almost 2 troops of Confederates.  I also have over 20
Indians (can be either on foot or mounted).   To use these figs plus my
outlaws, cowboys, and Sheriffs, what rules do you use for small fights and/or
battles?

Hugh