 Western/Wild West / 531
530  |  532
Subject:
Union and Rebel Armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 14:49:47 GMT

I said a while back that I'd post some pics of my armies. Sorry I don't have
more at this time except simple shots showing how big they are are on
Brickshelf:

As time allows I'll get the buildings up and take pictures of those as well.
I'm planning a BrikWars game with them soon, so I'll try to post some pics
of that as well. Should be interesting. If anyone in the Washington DC,
Maryland area is interested in BrikWars, give me a holler and we'll set
something up.

- Joe Nicely