 Western/Wild West / 53
  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) or (...) romanticize (...) Valid points. I agree that they will probably not make a Civil War theme (which I hate to say). I still think that there is a way to do it tactfully and respectfully, tho. Like it was ealier said, you don't have to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Although I do not believe the civl war is a good war to choose, I dont want to give up a war theme either. I believe that if lego was to make a war theme they should make a fictional war, because no matter which war they choose, every war has (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

If they do put slaves in the sets the will be blasted (...) What about the Union army units that were blacks? Sorry, I don't remember numbers of units, but I know some boston (mass) units were all blacks. Also, realize that the American Civil War (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Sure it was. It was a war a long time in coming and the slavery issue that was the match that sparked the fire. It was also a war about states rights ETC. but my point was that if you dont put slaves in the sets TLC will have trouble, and if (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)