 Western/Wild West / 52
  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) If TLC makes Civil war lego sets its a lose/lose situation. If the dont put slaves in the sets they they will be blasted for not dipictiing an inportant part of the civil war. If they do put slaves in the sets the will be blasted for making (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) or (...) romanticize (...) Valid points. I agree that they will probably not make a Civil War theme (which I hate to say). I still think that there is a way to do it tactfully and respectfully, tho. Like it was ealier said, you don't have to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Although I do not believe the civl war is a good war to choose, I dont want to give up a war theme either. I believe that if lego was to make a war theme they should make a fictional war, because no matter which war they choose, every war has (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

If they do put slaves in the sets the will be blasted (...) What about the Union army units that were blacks? Sorry, I don't remember numbers of units, but I know some boston (mass) units were all blacks. Also, realize that the American Civil War (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Sure it was. It was a war a long time in coming and the slavery issue that was the match that sparked the fire. It was also a war about states rights ETC. but my point was that if you dont put slaves in the sets TLC will have trouble, and if (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)