 Western/Wild West / 500
  Re: Cows

(...) I agree. No medieval countryside or village looks right without livestock either. Rapin' and pillagin' are fine, but stealing cattle is what it's all about. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Cows

(...) Yep. Lego could have made another animal like cattle that could be just as flexible to fit in other themes just like horses. Instead lego choose to make a polar bear for artic and a rock monster for rock raiders. Ok so you can use the rock (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Cows

(...) Actually Dave, polar bears are great! They are perfect for pulling large objects. Insert a large pole into their mouths and voila! you have a new way of pulling things! I have also made them with saddles (thats one of the most interesting (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.western)