 Western/Wild West / 498
Re: Cows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.western, James Aldrich writes:
I suppose this has already come up, but does any have any plans or
suggestions for making LEGO cows in minifig scale?

JSA

--
Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often.

I still think lego dropped the ball by not making minifig cows or steer for
Wild West sets.  They could even be mixed in to town theme for farms or
ranches of the modern age.  Building cattle with bricks is fine but it just
looks strange next to the lego horses.

My two cents
David