 Western/Wild West / 491
    Re: Does anyone know how to make Bayonets? —Matt Brooks
   (...) Hmm.... I know SOMEBODY had posted about this before. They came up with an ingenious method, using *gasp* modified lego. Try searching through historical posts. I'm pretty sure I grabbed the link and bookmarked it, but I can't find it now..... (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Does anyone know how to make Bayonets? —David Little
   (...) Check out this post from Jon. (URL) have been trying to come up with something myself. Let me know what you come up with. David (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.western)