 Western/Wild West / 481
    FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts... —Bryan Beckwith
   After getting into LEGO again this year, there has been one set I have been wanting more than any other: Fort LEGOREDO (6769) Unlike many dark-agers, I wasn't lucky enough to have had my collection stuck in an attic somewhere. My collection, which I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos) !!