 Western/Wild West / 477
    Count for the Day —Nate Jacobs
   As of June 11 2001 I have 46 Union Soldiers and 44 Confederare Soldiers. Half way to Company strength. How many more RR sets can I buy... More later. Nate (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Count for the Day —Jon Furman
   (...) I'll be stoked to see what you come up with when you are finished! I can't imagine how cool it will be to see that many troops in one spot! Jon (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)