 Western/Wild West / 44
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.western, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.western, Dave Schuler writes:
Besides which, does the worldwide community really care about the U.S. • Civil
War?  Wild West has adopted a sort of generic cultural appeal which I don't
think the Civil War has achieved.

Then why not release them U.S. exclusive at least,
I know it would be a big seller in the U.S.
(see http://www.lugnet.com/western/?n=38 )

When is Lego going to produce English Civil War sets?
What were the imperial's in the pirate line?

Or how about a
commemorative Zulu uprising line?  They've already made pith helmets suitable
for the British regulars...

And the Islanders?

-John Rudy

Great points!  Besides the fact that during the pirate era was most of the
slave trading and lego avoided that just as they could with the Civil War sets.

David