 Western/Wild West / 423
  congrats

Hey, It's been a while since there was any posting here! What is this,a ZNAP discussion? I know that we are all busy, but it's getting depressing. Speaking of busy, I noticed on your websites a couple of you guys got married recently! Congrats on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: congrats

(...) Thanks on the wedding. Hopefully no kids for a while so I don't know how to answer you on that one. As for the best set to make alternates from (with out picking fort legoredo) I would have to say would be 6765 Gold City Junction or 6755 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.western)