 Western/Wild West / 403
    Re: Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm not sure if it's complete, but here's Brickset's Western Promo listing: (URL) this is all there is, I may actually be Wild West complete (I know I have at least one of these and may have both). (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Jimmy Park
   (...) But those two sets you point to are definitely not Kabaya. I think they were small promo sets available outside the U.S. and in weird places inside the U.S. like supermarkets. Kabaya tends to release their stuff four sets at a time. Jimmy (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Kabaya, (was Re: Anyone else get their EUROPEAN 6769 from LEGOS@H? —Don Heyse
   (...) FWIW I recently saw those two sets packaged up with some kind of candy in a little plastic case. They had a bunch of them in one of the duty free shops at the airport in Paris. Perhaps the candy shop... Don (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.western)