 Western/Wild West / 393
392  |  394
Subject:
Confederate LEGO Troops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 04:14:53 GMT

I know that there has been the occasional posting about creating Confederate
soldiers from LEGO.  I finally managed to assemble enough of the right
pieces to put together a small company of soldiers:

1 General
1 Bugler
1 Sargent
7 Infantry
4 Cannon Crew

The pictures I took of my troops are on BrickShelf at the following page:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3370

Now that I have these soldiers I'm starting to think that the perfect
accessory would be some kind of 19th Century Steam Punk Confederate Battle
Machine to enter in a round of BrikWars.

Stay tuned...

Greg
The Animated Brick Company
http://members.nbci.com/animatedbrik/