 Western/Wild West / 390
    Re: Gun modifications —Jon Furman
   Never mind ,I found your site, I'm enjoying the space ships right now, can't wait to check out the castle page. JOn I dig your (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Gun modifications —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Thanks Jon - I don't have anything up on my site at present for the Western theme, but I plan to add a page that covers the pic's that I've referred to here sometime soon. :) Sadly, I'm working on pretty much everything else under the sun (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)