 Western/Wild West / 383
  Re: Gun modifications

Most impressive. :) If I wasn't against the mutilation of LEGO, I'd do that! Scott Member 718 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Gun modifications

(...) I'm very careful when it comes to customizing like this. I have to have a .lot. of a piece before I'll customize one. The only exception was my modification of black UFO 'armor' to add trimmed Bulls horns as shoulder spikes. I only have 2 of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)