 Western/Wild West / 38
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:31:39 GMT

In lugnet.western, David Little writes:
In lugnet.western, Shiri Dori writes:

However if they
were to make civil war sets with slaves I think that TLC would make the • slaves
with yellow faces just like every other minifig, just to keep its • neutrality.

I never heard that TLC only had yellow figs to stay away from race issues.  If
so fine.  But they shouldn't stay away from the Civil War just because of
slavery or race issues.  I mean this is part of our history.  What a great way
to put interest in our kids about something as important as this.
Thinking from a marketing stand-point, The school
history teachers (2-4th grades), not to mention
college professors would grab this stuff right
off the shelves, not to mention AFOL's and adult
and KABOB history buffs.

-John Rudy

-John Rudy
1) K id with A Bunch O f B ricks