 Western/Wild West / 373
    Re: Stickybrix update —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm not sure what is happening with your photo page, but Netscape on two different machines displays nothing other than the advertising banner. (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Stickybrix update —Jon Furman
   I'm really sorry Frank. The Good news is that I have had the problem pinpointed to errors in HTML code. The problem is that I have no Idea how to write code, so I'm kind of at a loss as to how to fix the problem. I put up the pages through a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Stickybrix update —Frank Filz
   (...) I've played around a bit. It has something to do with the nested tables which you are using for page layout. I think you could simplify the layout and remove the problem by pulling the page title, links bar, and page footer out of an outer (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.publish)