 Western/Wild West / 373
  Re: Stickybrix update

(...) I'm not sure what is happening with your photo page, but Netscape on two different machines displays nothing other than the advertising banner. (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Stickybrix update

I'm really sorry Frank. The Good news is that I have had the problem pinpointed to errors in HTML code. The problem is that I have no Idea how to write code, so I'm kind of at a loss as to how to fix the problem. I put up the pages through a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Stickybrix update

(...) I've played around a bit. It has something to do with the nested tables which you are using for page layout. I think you could simplify the layout and remove the problem by pulling the page title, links bar, and page footer out of an outer (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.publish)