 Western/Wild West / 352
    Wild West 6769 Types —Ken Delano
   This may be a dumb question but ... I have a 6769 unopened. I see that some have a shooting cannon. How can I tell which one I have? It was mail ordered and has the brown "Wild West" triangle in one corner. Looks like this: (URL) for any help Ken (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Wild West 6769 Types —Mark Herzberg
   (...) With the Wild West logo (which is US packaging), it is not shooting. With the Western logo, it is most probably shooting. (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.western)