 Western/Wild West / 31
  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) I agree. TLC were definitely either real smart to avoid the issue, or just so stupid that they didn't even think about it. (Well... that's a bit far- fetched... :-) (...) I don't know about that - after all, it IS part of the US history. They (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) slaves (...) I never heard that TLC only had yellow figs to stay away from race issues. If so fine. But they shouldn't stay away from the Civil War just because of slavery or race issues. I mean this is part of our history. What a great way to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) neutrality. (...) you (...) I also think that civil war lego is a good idea, but I dont think that they should have slaves in the sets. The civil war should was not just over slavery it was also over states rights, and to this day some people (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) I agree I don't think that they should have slaves in the sets. I don't even think that you have to go so far as making Grant, Lee, and Lincoln minifigs. If you keep races neutral then you should keep names and faces neutral too. Its about (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

Just give us the tools to (...) Exactly right its up to the parents. And I totally agree with your final sentance there are so many kids who have no idea of their history and the history of their country. -Rich (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) What sets would you like to see? 1.I think that Jonathan's idea about the Iron Clads is great. 2.A huge earth and wood fort would be great too. 3.A camp set 4.What about a cool bridge that both sides could be trying win. What do you think? I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) neutrality. (...) Thinking from a marketing stand-point, The school history teachers (2-4th grades), not to mention college professors would grab this stuff right off the shelves, not to mention AFOL's and adult and KABOB history buffs. -John (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) I know this thread has been dead and gone for a while, but I've been thinking (I know what your thinking,"I can smell the wood burning"). I have a few ideas. (...) Great Idea! -Blockade runners -Southern subs (IE C.S.S. Huntly) -Torpedo (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

I'm new over here in .western, but I like it... I'm sure somebody already said "More western town!" This would be lots of cool, historical facades for buildings with second stories, architectural details like stringcourse & frieze below the roof, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) I can't agree more. There is just so much more left to be done with the western theme. I hope they bring it back before to long. I still would love to see a mexican-american based sub theme and a northern mountain man type of sub theme. David (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.western)