 Western/Wild West / 288
    Re: Lets Vote —Steve Bliss
   (...) Seems like that's been settled. Although it seems unlikely that the card shark would be working *for* Mr. Redshirt. I could see things the other way around, at least on a temporary basis. (...) Definitely the NA-English over the Great Britain (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Lets Vote —David Little
    (...) Not really that expensive. You can find rapid river valley for just over $30. Lots of good pieces for the value if you ask me. David (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Lets Vote —Steve Bliss
   (...) Sure, $30 for a set with 373 pieces is a pretty good price. But that's about a 50% discount from the original pricing for the RRV. Using the .10/piece pricing target, this set should have retailed for about $35-$40. Instead, it was $73 in the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Lets Vote —David Little
     (...) True! Very true! However I never get sets until they go on clearence (except Star wars). Legos usually get marked down to 50% before the new sets come out. July and August are the best months to buy lego for that very reason. David (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Lets Vote —Frank Filz
   (...) Though the price isn't unexpected when you consider the baseplates, BURPs, teepees, and the handfull of other large pieces. (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Lets Vote —Steve Bliss
   (...) Maybe. I'm not in a position to do a price breakdown on it right now. Teepees shouldn't be that expensive -- cloth is cheap. Baseplates and BURPs are pricey. And the canoe. Does the RRV have a greater percentage of large pieces than a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.western)