 Western/Wild West / 283
  Custom Riverboat

Hi, I am working on a large riverboat for my Western theme. I am having some problems making the Paddle wheel. Does any one have any ideas they can share? Thanks, Gerry (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Custom Riverboat

(...) How about putting a propeller piece on it's side and attaching 1x2 bricks/plates to it? If that's not big enough, add some plates to the propeller as needed. Could you post/send me a pic when you're done or now if you're still having trouble? (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Custom Riverboat

(...) Take a <part:4185> and attach 1x plates to the little holes around the sides on it, then attach bricks to the plates. Alan (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Custom Riverboat

(...) on (...) Yeah, that might work, but I don't think it's big enough and it's not that expandable. You bring up a good point though. I think it would be better to use a bigger thing like <part:3649> . The teeth might not be the prettiest, but I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)