 Western/Wild West / 278
    Re: Lets Vote —Jon Furman
   I thought for a long time that the poker player was Flatfoot, because he was the coolest I guess. I like the euopean Native american set names better than the Us names, however I think calling Fort Legoredo "Fort apache" was kind of stupid when the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Lets Vote —David Little
   (...) Hard to pick out just one favorite they were all pretty cool. I didn't really care for Fort Apache either. Sounded to much like something out of a John Wayne movie. David (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)