 Western/Wild West / 274
  Home made Shotgun

Well, ever since that outlaw gang, "ghosts of the confederacy" rode into Gold City, Sheriff Duke has had a lot of trouble on his hands. That is until he recieved his brand spankin' new-fangled double barrelled shotgun! Anyone interested in seeing (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Home made Shotgun

(...) If you haven't seen Jon's shotgun yet I highly recommend it. Great job Jon! I must say the results are better than anything I was expecting. Thanks David (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)