 Western/Wild West / 231
    Wild West Gift Pack —David Little
   Hey I was wondering if anybody knew anything about a wild west gift pack that had 6755 6712 6716. There is an auction on ebay (URL) right now for one. I was wondering if it was an old gift pack or if it is something that is in stores now somewhere. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Wild West Gift Pack —Russell Clark
    ---...--- (...) I have a couple of them. They haven't been in stores since the Western sets were. I think it was a Tous R Us exclusive. If I remember correctly, it was the only way at the time to get the two smaller sets in a store because at the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.western)

        Re: Wild West Gift Pack —David Little
    (...) Thanks. I thought I might have seen them before I just was not for sure. Memory getting worse as I get older I guess. David (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.western)