 Western/Wild West / 207
Re: News from Lego, via email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 15:51:58 GMT

David,

I sure hope that it is no joke.  If it is curses on you.  Those sets do • sound
a bit large for retail.

Hey, it's not my fault, I don't plant all this stuff on April Fools Day, you
know! I am just voicing my frustrations on all this stuff magically
appearing in or around April 1st. The train thing is heavily at fault,
anyway. And soon, it will my other favorite day in April, April 15th! It
should be April 1st, however. That way we all look like fools!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company