 Western/Wild West / 203
  News from Lego, via email

A while ago I sent an email to lego, sugessting a Civil War theme. I got a reply yesterday: Re: Civil War Lego Idea From:Markscriv@lego.com To:TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com Dear Mr. Rudy, Thank you for your interest in Lego. I presented your ideas to our (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: News from Lego, via email

Hmm.. Another April Fools day issue? Let's wait and see what tommorrow brings up. Next thing we know TLC will break away from Lucas and start having ST sets. Scott S. Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: News from Lego, via email

(...) Oh, shoot, it doesn't work anymore I'll explain what I saw 7845: Costal Patrol Battle This was a good representation of the monitor and merrimac, each having a crew of 5, total 10 7846: Confederate Battery Cannon, limbered up with 2 horses and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: News from Lego, via email

David, (...) sound (...) Hey, it's not my fault, I don't plant all this stuff on April Fools Day, you know! I am just voicing my frustrations on all this stuff magically appearing in or around April 1st. The train thing is heavily at fault, anyway. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: News from Lego, via email

(...) I sure hope that it is no joke. If it is curses on you. Those sets do sound a bit large for retail. David (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.western)