 Western/Wild West / 166
  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Ah yes I have seen this before. I had forgoten where I had seen it tho. I have always thought that those cattle were the coolest. If I could only get my hands on that many burps I would be set. Unfortunately I have had my lego buying reduced (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Just to suggest how you might incorporate a variety of time periods into one display, consider some of the older cities of the world (especially the european ones that weren't ravished by the bombs of war) that have very antiquated (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

In lugnet.western, Damien Nesbit writes: Just to suggest how you might incorporate a variety of time periods into (...) Great Ideas. I think that gives me something to work on. I have been going to Fort Pickens here in Pensacola which is a civil war (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.western)