 Western/Wild West / 161
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:50:54 GMT

deciding what sets get released in the future.  Like I said, I'd definitely
support any movement to get lego to release a western-themed trainset (even
stormtroopers for that matter), but I want to see more of a commitmenttowards
making it happen from my fellow Lego users.

I saw a picture on a site of a brilliant western display made by TLG, with a
western train, that looks just perfect (the engine does anyway). It would probobly
sell like hotcakes with train fals, who want better trains and also with WW fans,
who want a western style train.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com